6 months ago….

by Andrew Forrest September 6, 2017
Exactly 6 months ago (3/6/17), my daughter was born and my wife almost died. That night (and nights thereafter) I slept on a chair in her ICU room.
Those weeks were the worst of my life.
Thank you Jesus that we are all safe and home together tonight.

You May Also Like

Amy September 6, 2017 - 10:06 pm

Yes, thank you Lord. God is with us.

Douglas Lartz September 6, 2017 - 11:08 pm

I know that the whole congregation is so thankful as well. May the Lord continue to bless your family.

Heather A D Gregory September 7, 2017 - 5:56 am

Andrew she is beautiful! I am so happy and grateful that everything worked out okay. I would love to meet her. Wow beautiful couple and beautiful kids! Love you Elaine!

Cindy Wrenn September 7, 2017 - 9:58 am

I am so glad that Elaine and Annie are doing good. I am so happy to see your family is so beautiful. I know those times were hard for you, but you made it through like a champ, so did Elaine. My prayer for you and your family is that God will continue to bless you. I know your parents are so proud of you. I am proud to say I knew you as a child and watch you grow up into the wonderful man you are now. Please give Jack a hug from us. Please tell your parents we miss them.

Earl & Lois Jean Kinney September 7, 2017 - 1:02 pm

We praise the Lord that you are all together and praising the Lord for taking you through a very difficult time. May our Lord continue to pour His blessings out on you and yours. We look forward to being back with our son in January (Lord willing) and being able to worship in your church again. Earl & Lois Jean Kinney

Cindy Overby September 8, 2017 - 7:11 pm

Makes me so happy! I stare at her and
smile with little baby nugget!

Deborah Bozarth September 9, 2017 - 10:19 pm

So thankful that through God’s grace and goodness your beautiful family is in intact and healthy. What a Miracle, that He has given to you and our church family. We can look back and say God is Good, He is Alive, allows us to see Miracles and know He is With Us. God Bless you Andrew, Elaine Jack and Annie Emmanuel.